- Fresh Fruit & Vegetables - produced by local farmers.
- Ice Cream - Supplied by Brymor (including diabetic ice cream). Located deep in the Yorkshire Dales, Brymor’s delicious ice cream is produced using only milk from the herd of pedigree Guernsey cows that graze the lush pastures.
- Fresh Bread - Supplied by Maughan’s in Mirfield.
- Biscuits & Cakes - Include Biscuits from Granny Wilde's in Steeton, cakes from Botham's of Whitby and Brandy Snaps & Biscuits from Wright's of Brighouse
- Honey - Supplied by Denholme Gate Apiary – Liz and Mike Joyce pride themselves on producing the finest quality pure honey from the varied flora of Yorkshire.
- Condiments - Supplied by Darlington and Daughters who make a range of seventy award winning curds, jams, chutneys, marmalades and sauces. They take pride in the fact that they only use natural ingredients and there are no artificial preservatives or colour in any of their products and suitable for vegetarians.
- Other Local Products - We have a good selection of Gluten-Free products from Isabel's of Tong and Home Farm Speciality Foods.